QUALIFIED NURSERY NURSE VACANCIES
At The Orange Tree Day Nurseries you will experience a warm and homely environment where children have fun and are nurtured. Our staff teams are passionate and professional and love what they do!
We have current vacancies at the following locations:
- Staker Lane (Mickleover)
- Branston Road (Burton-on-Trent)
- Duffield Road (Derby City Centre)
- Burnaston (Toyota site)
- Beardall Street (Hucknall)
Essential Qualifications & Experience
You will be supported by our dedicated family teams to enable you to provide the highest quality of childcare and learning experiences.
You must be passionate, energetic, nurturing and committed to your role.
Applicants must have a sound knowledge of the EYFS and safeguarding guidelines.
You should be a good communicator and willing team player with the ability to develop excellent parent and carer partnerships.
The minimum qualification required is NVQ level 2/3 in childcare (or an equivalent qualification).
Why come to the Orange Tree?
We recognise that our Nursery staff and teams work exceptionally hard - we promote a family ethos and value each and every member of our team. Our benefits include:
- Career progression and development opportunities
- Access to continual training
- Staff wellbeing support and advice (both internally and externally)
- Fantastic team social events throughout the year, including our Annual Company Awards night!